Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Apr 25, 2010

Night

Sorry guys, I didn't realize I was so morbid. This entry is not for the weak of heart.

Night fell on Lilly like a load of bricks. "One more hour, give me one more hour," she thought as she watched the last ray of light disappear. He was coming and he was going to take her. "No one believe he's coming. They think it's just a story, a story that I made up," she said to herself stating the obvious, "It's too late for anyone to help. And I don't think -no I'm sure I need . . ." She sat on her bed. She knew no matter where she went, he would find her. She stared at the floor, tears coming out of her eyes and wetting her face. She felt as if she had come to the end but there was nothing she could do. She had tried for a week but as an orphan no one cared. She stood up and stared into the black. She could see his silver thing coming closer. She didn't know what it was going to be like when he came. Would he kill her? Would he torture her?

1 comment:

  1. Do u have a banana? said the silver thing that was really a monkey.

    ReplyDelete