Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Apr 26, 2010

How to Brush Your Teeth

Step-by-step instructions on how to brush your teeth.
1. Find toothpaste and toothbrush.
2. Hold toothbrush horizontally with left hand with the bristles up.
3. Hold the toothpaste vertically with your right hand. Have opening about 1/4 of an inch above the bristles.
4. Push around the middle until you have about a centimeter of toothpaste on top of the toothbrush's bristles.
5. Put the toothbrush in your mouth.
6. Rub the right half of your teeth getting the front, back, and top of both your bottom and your top teeth. Go from the back of your mouth to the middle.
7. When you get to the middle switch the left hand to the right hand and do #6 on the left hand to the right hand and do #6 on the left half.
8. Repeat steps #6-7 until two minutes are up.
9. Remove the toothbrush.
10. Turn on water and run your toothbrush under it.
11. Wipe off your mouth with a towel.
12. Put toothbrush and toothpaste away.

No comments:

Post a Comment