Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Apr 25, 2010

Writer's Notebook Cover

This was a required project. All of these were magazine clippings so sorry if it makes no sense at all. Only so much you can do with magazine phrases.

If you can't read it, it says:

What skin needs
to comfort it
don't use on your face
It's like a whole other country
officially been signed.
It will blow you away
if kids could vote
is for you
Fine design
It's for me
(The picture is an awesome car in a swimming pool the ad read: "We'll laugh about this later, but only if we have car insurance. It's random, but I thought it was cool.)
it's too late
To order
women in business
Rise and shine
&
Break glass

No comments:

Post a Comment