Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Apr 25, 2010

Vikings!

This is the first one were I ended in the middle of a sentence.

I walked through the halls voices bubbling in my ears. My shoes not making a sound as they hit the white tiled floor. I hold my binder close to me as I travel through a wave of people. On my left and on my right, signs cover the hallways. Lockers are covered with signs representing teams. There are signs representing socials you can go to. There are quotes, who's purpose is to promote respect and good values. The signs want me to show spirit to the Vikings, and I do. I walk up the stairs, boys and girls all heading in the direction making two-way traffic. I step the royal blue tile remembering what it represents. I stare

No comments:

Post a Comment